Donating to Siena House
Any help no matter how small is truly appreciated. Siena House has an ongoing need for the following items:
- Financial assistance
- Disposable diapers (Newborn ~ Size 4)
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Room Monitors
- New baby or gently used baby clothes (0-18 months)
- Bus Passes
- New or gently used clothes (women's and maternity)
For the Siena Household
- Gift cards for Costco, Safeway or Target
- Laundry detergent
- Dishwasher detergent
- Garbage bags (kitchen and large)
- Cleaning products
- New carpet for hallway and stairway
- Interior Paint
- Outdoor Chairs and Small Outdoor Tables
- Paper products
We accept drop off donations Monday-Thursday 10:30am-2:00 pm.
For additional information, please email Hillary Jones at email@example.com
Siena House is a non-profit, public benefit corporation, and receives no government funding. Financial support is obtained through tax-deductible donations from private individuals, organizations and fund-raising events. It is only with the support and generosity of caring members of our community, that Siena House is able to provide this much needed service.
Shopping for the holidays on Amazon.com? Click this link and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchases to Siena House.